Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My mom is coming...

My mom is coming tomorrow night to stay and help me out.  She will be here for 3 months and I can't wait.  It will be so nice to have one of my family members here to help out and to see me pregnant.  I haven't seen her in almost a year (she came last November when I had the etopic pregnancy). It's been 16 months since I've seen my dad, brother, nieces and other friends at home.  Sometimes it is hard living so far from home.  But, I have a great doctor here, I don't think I would have gotten better care at home and we went to the beach every weekend this summer which was awesome.  Mom and I are headed there on Friday until we have to come back to the city for a doctor's appointment.

Had an appointment the fancy ultrasound doctor yesterday and it looks like the little one is not growing as rapidly as it should.  He said we are only in the 5% for weight and length.  Only 3.3 pounds.   According to my doctor two weeks ago we were in the 46%.  Either we are running out of room or someone measured wrong.  We go back to our doctor on Friday and hopefully we will get to do another ultrasound and get new measurements.

1 comment:

  1. How awesome is it that your mom will be with you for three months! So sweet! I hope little one has been growing...thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete