Tuesday, September 14, 2010

33 weeks

We are 33 weeks pregnant today.  To say I can't believe we have made it this far would be an understatement.  I am so grateful. 

My mom arrived last Thursday and she and I are now relaxing at the beach.  Our last doctor's appointments have gone well, the baby is really small but other than that we are both fine.  I took two streroid shots to help the baby's lungs develop in case I go into labor soon.  I'm also on heavy duty medicine to keep my contractions in check.  Last night this little one was going crazy.  It was very uncomfortable  but after it's last soccer match at about 4am, it decided to take a rest and get some sleep.  Today it's back to a normal amount of activity.

Back to the doctor on Monday for another update.  Fingers are crossed he/she doesn't arrive before then.

On another note, we finally picked out and ordered our crib and mattress.  We just need to pay for it and have it delivered when I get back in town.  This is a relief as it has been a little trying to pick one out.  They don't have big showrooms here like they do at Babies R Us to look at so we are actually buying something we have only seen out of a catalogue.  Hopefully it will be ok.  The best thing is that we don't have to wait for it.  We thought it would take a month to get it but they have it in stock.

2 comments:

  1. Keep going!!! it' s so nice to hear your news, hope in a few weeks we'll see the baby!!!!
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete