Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Growing like a weed

Today is our daughter's 1 month birthday. While she started out small, she is now on the growth charts and gained 2 pounds and 1 inch in 2 weeks.  While this might sound excessive, our dr. assures us she is fine.  Her BMI is still ok and even on the low side.  She is now 7 lbs 14 oz and 20.25 inches.  Her 1 month check up today went great. 

So many things to catch up on here but I can't seem to find the time.  I don't know how people blog everyday with a baby.  I'm exhausted and my mom is here to help me.  Now I am sitting here typing with Lambchop (I'll explain the name in the next post)  curled up on the Bobby, graddling my boob and occasionally smiling.  What a precious angel.  I'm going to go enjoy these smiles some more.  Hope those of you who are still waiting for precious moments like this get there soon.  You are always in my thoughts and prayers. 

1 comment: