Thursday, October 14, 2010

C Section here we come...

Went to the doctor on Monday and again today.  On Monday, the best guess was that the baby weighed 2300 grams.  Today it was only  2200 or below the 5th percentile for it's age.  The doctor on Monday said she wanted to do a C Section on Friday or Monday.  I wanted to wait until Monday, in the hopes that I could actually go into labor naturally since she won't induce.  We did a cervical check on Monday and apparently my cervix was high, closed and thick.  Today, we didn't even do a cervix check because she could clearly see the baby's entire face which she said meant it wasn't in the down position.  Now she wants to do the C Section tomorrow or Saturday depending on her schedule.  I'm waiting for her call.  I'm praying for Saturday.  I need another day to wrap my head around this.  I know I've been waiting forever but it seems like everything is happening so fast.  I'll keep you posted. 

1 comment:

  1. Everything will be fine! I am so happy that you have made it this far! I can't wait for you to see the little munchkin. It's the best thing in the whole world.

    ReplyDelete