Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dreams

I have been having the weirdest dreams lately. Well mini dreams I should say since I don’t sleep long at all. They are either about people from my childhood who have had children recently. I might add that these people grew up in the same small town as I did but are about 5 – 8 years younger than me and I haven’t talked to them in years. I still keep in touch with their parents and know about their lives through their parents, my parents or Facebook. Stupid dreams about them being parents now. Nothing significant happents. I don’t even think I have any interaction with them in the dreams or that I am actually part of the dream, it’s more like I am a fly on the wall. The other thing I dream about is the books I am reading. As I said, I don’t sleep much and I fall asleep reading my book about 5 different times a night. I dream of the characters in the book and make up the next part of the story. Then I wake up and have to read on to find out what is really going on.

I must say that both types of dreams are driving me nuts. I just want one peaceful night of uninterrupted blissful sleep. I guess this baby is trying to prepare me for what life will be like when he/she comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment