Monday, October 8, 2012

BFN

Unfortunately we got a BFN result on Saturday.  We were out at lunch with my daughter and a few few friends and their kids and my daughters Godfather.  Her Godfather is also going through IVF and got a positive result a few days earlier with a low beta and had been getting it checked every day.  It was 6, 16, 25 and she was waiting for the call from her doctor.  She came back to the table so excited because it had increased to 36.  I was very happy for her (but a little concerned abut the low beta).  Then about 20 minutes later, my dreadful call came.  The good news is that I was able to pig up my beautiful daughter again, something I hadn't done during the 2ww and it felt amazing.  I am trying to stay busy and not get too worked up though it is hard.  The doctor wants to try a natural cycle IVF next time.  We will take a month off and then start up again.  Better luck next time, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment