Friday, February 5, 2010

They grow up so fast...

Had another visit with the dildo cam yesterday and my follicles are growing leaps and bounds. I walked into Dr. Z’s office yesterday and the first thing she said to me was “you are only using 75 of Fostimon and 75 of Merional right?” My blood work apparently told her things were going crazy down there. She took me off Fostimon and Merional. She said that even though the follicles were getting very big 16 – 16.5 with only 7 days of stimulation drugs, they weren’t mature. Feel like I’m dealing with an immature teenager who looks like they are 25.

Dr. Z wants to put off the egg retrieval until at least Sunday so that the follicles can mature more. My lining is also till very, very thin and I’m freaking out a little. Ok, not a little, a lot. Hope it grew since yesterday. She said it could be the strange shape of my uterus that creates such a low reading. Hopefully! I’m getting ready to go see her again so we will see how things are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment