Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 7 of Stimming

We're getting close...day 7 of stimulation drugs day 19 of Suprefact. We are 4 blood test, 3 dildo cams and 26 needle pokes in (actually 24 shots but I had to stick myself twice one day and my husband had to do the same). We had an appointment yesterday and the Dr. said all is looking good with my follicles. She's expecting 10 - 12 good quality ones. She changed my meds last night so now I'm on 75 of Fostimon, 75 of Merional and 25 of Suprefact. The names seem to be different in States but oh well, you get the point. She told us yesterday that I make good eggs and we have excellent embryos, now if we can just get my tiny uterus with its microscopic lining to cooperate we'll be in good shape. My lining is only at a 5 and she wants it at an 8 at the very least. I seem to always have this problem so if you know of any good foods I can eat in the next week or so, please, please let me know. I asked the Dr. and she said there was nothing but she would check it again tomorrow and then maybe put me on some pills. At any rate, looks like we'll be doing the retrieval on Sunday or Monday.

I don't want to leave my husband out of this, in addition to being my nurse, he started his antibiotics last night in preparation for his big day.

And a final P.S., I talked to my mom today, my dad is in the hospital, his blood count is realy low and they are doing test to try to figure out how to stop it. This happened last May as well and after a few transfusions, they got it up but never found the leak. I wish I could be there with him this time as well. Sometimes living so far away from home sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment