Thursday, January 28, 2010

Let's get this party started

Monday's FSH and Estradiol said I wasn't ready to start stimulating so it was 3 more days of Suprefact. No problem, bruising has gone down and I went to the nurse on Monday night for my shot only to come to the conclusion that my DH does a better job. So, every night, Nurse C (my husband) takes me into our spare bedroom which is filled with medicine and needles, (you know the spot, baby making central where everything is laid out for you, you even have the plastic jar that you put all your used needles in. Makes you look a druggie or something) we make some joke about making a baby, give each other a hug and off we go. Never thought this was how I'd make a baby.

Went for another blood test today and am waiting for the Dr. to call. I'm ready to get this party started!

On another note, I got an email from a friend back home telling me to call her. I haven't spoken to her since December and we both had January birthdays so I didn't think anything was up. I left a message for her, I figured I'd catch her this weekend, but NO, I get to work today and this is the email I get:

"Just heard your voicemail, but I am at work until 4pm today.

I don't have your cell number anymore. I called it a few times the other day, but then I dropped my phone in a glass of water and lost all of my numbers.

I want to talk to you because I have some news...I am pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"

Seriously, this is how you broke the news? I'm happy for you and all but you said you weren't trying when I last talked to you b/c of some problems you were having with your husband, you know I have done one round of IVF and had an etopic pregnancy and your sister did IVF multiple times before she got pregnant (though she's kept it a secret from most of her family and friends which is disturbing to me, the baby is now 3 and they still won't tell anyone) Is she being insensitive? Am I being oversensitive? I am happy for her but I'm a little irritated right now too.

No comments:

Post a Comment