Monday, January 25, 2010

35 and looking forward to a great year!

Yesterday was my 35th birthday. I am now officially in the mid to late 30 category but I feel great, I don't feel old at all. I remember when I turned 30 I had such a hard time because my life was not what I had imagined it to be. I thought I would have been married by then but I was dating my now husband for 6 years and we still weren't engaged. We got engaged later that year so 30 was a good, no great year for me. As 35 approached I have to admit I didn't let myself dwell on it. I did think I would have a child by now but I am confident that 35 will bring me great things. It’s off to a great start, we spend the day in the mountains and it finally felt like winter here, complete with snow and slippery roads. Plus I've already started taking my drugs for IVF #2 so I'm on my way! Here's to a great year. Hopefully my blood test I did this morning (FSH and Estradiol) will come back good and I'll be able to start Fostimon and get off the Suprefact (I think it's Lupron back home). It's not so bad but I do have bruises on my stomach and break down crying every night for no reason. Oh fertility drugs, how I love you!

2 comments: