Monday, December 14, 2009

Please start my sex drive...

Why does trying to get pregnant and being infertile mean that you loose your sex drive? It's not that I don't find my husband attractive because I do but I'm not interested in sex. I admit that we have a lot going on in our lives but I'm on the pill for 2 months before we start IVF again and I have no sex drive. Is it because with half a uterus I feel like I'm half a woman? Is it because I'm tired of being poked and prodded by doctors and am not looking forward to going through the whole process again. At least the first time I didn't know what I was getting myself into, this time the anticipation is killing me. I should be getting as much sex in as I can before the whole procedure starts again but no, not really interested. I'd rather snuggle. Am I along in feeling this or is it normal?

No comments:

Post a Comment